I am lost with abbreviations, Help...

I am so lost with the letters dd, dh I think they pertain to husband, and then there is mil I believe is mother in law anyway is there someway to at least find out what they mean so I can keep up with ladies. Hard to keep up when I can't complete the question or a sentence when reading. I know this maybe a silly question, but I feel silly trying to figure out the abbreviations. Thanks..

worldchanger09

Asked by worldchanger09 at 2:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Don't feel silly, I just asked the same thing like an hour ago!!! lol give it a few more minutes and the admin will send you the link to where they are all listed.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 2:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hi worldchanger09,

There is a list of commonly used acronyms on the CafeMom Newcomer's Group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read.php?post_id=381417

Enjoy!

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• dh- dear husband ds- dear son dd- dear daughter MIL mother in law FIL- falther in law LO loved one BF normaly boyfriend. i still get confused with some too.
    barrier

Answer by barrier at 5:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008