Pains in the right side and middle of my tummy? 26 weeks and worried! adult content

When I lay down I get pains in my lower right side (by my hip) all the way to down there and sometimes it moves to my belly button and down to the same spot. It just started doing this and it hurts so bad that it almost makes me cry. It sometimes does it even after sex with my fiance and its now been going on for 3 to 4 days and it is really starting to freak me out. Is something wrong orr does this happen to some people?

Kate1220

Asked by Kate1220 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like typical nerve pains associated with pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sounds like typical pains of pregnancy. You could look into a chiropracter. One that is certified in the Webster technique is a good bet for a pregnant woman.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 10:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I was thinking nerves too. Are you laying flat? Maybe laying down on pillow or on your side with a body pillow might help. Also, try to put a pillow between your legs and under your tummy, kinda spoon the pillows. It should help alleviate some discomfort.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have to lay on my side becuase I have back problems and have never been able to lay on my back in almost 2 years. I didn't know what I should do or if it was even normal. This is my firts child and it took me and my fiance 3 months or hard and painfull work to concieve her and I don't want to take the chance of losing my baby girl. Thank you guys :)
    Kate1220

Comment by Kate1220 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• there are ligiments that hold your uterian muscles that get streched. when I was 22 weeks with my first I called my midwife freaking out and she was like oh yeah every new mom calls with this. Make sure you drink plenty of water and try to relax:) a chiropractor would also do good for you. GL
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010