Whats a typical evening like in your house?

What do you and your husband do after the kids are in bed?

My husband and I are finding that recently we are becoming bored with the same routines evening after evening after work and I'm trying to think of ways to...liven things up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• We all eat dinner together around 6-630. DD takes a bath & gets ready for bed around 7, bed by 8. After that we pop open a bottle of wine (not every night) or some cokes, then play a game, usually Scrabble, dominos, poker, or Monopoly. Or we watch a movie. Or we sit on the patio & just talk & snuggle. That our favorite.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not to exciting here. We discuss anything that needs to be talked about and settled. Then we park it in front of the TV until bed time.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Generally, TV, reading, or playing on the computer. We're pretty boring! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My hubby is gone from about 4 in the morning until 8 or 9 at night so by the time that he gets home he eats and we head to bed. When he used to get home earlier we would watch movies, play games, read together, do dessert together and then head to bed.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• After I put the little one to bed, he usually goes to the gym while I study. Then when he gets home, we shower and head to bed. Pretty exciting eh?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• he comes home and we talk about our days while he takes his shower, then we play with the dog for a bit, then I start dinner and he plays video games for a bit. After that is different each day but that first bit is pretty consistent.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• he plays the ps3 or xbox 360 while i'm on my laptop, or we both play xbox 360
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just watch tv yay real nice NOT boring
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Talk for a bit, sometimes we eat our supper after the kids are in bed, then watch tv together until bed
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We watch tv after dinner or spend time on the computer. We do talk to ech other every night though. Then we take our showers/baths and go to bed.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010