I've been feeling this weird pulsing thing?

It's like a pulse or popping feeling down low... and it keeps going for a while stops and then starts up again but it doesn't hurt... its just kind of a weird feeling. Anybody know what this is?? I'm 35 weeks pregnant... and this is all new to me so feel free to let me know if this is a silly question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• pulse....like a kick? Is it steady? It may be your baby having the hiccups...Kaylee had them since I was 6 months pregnant, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• sounds like hiccups - ive been having them (the entire time) more often than kicks - im 35 weeks too! good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 4:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I know exactly what you are talking about!! I asked my midwife and she said it may be my pulse because there is a major artery that runs up your stomach.... I've felt the baby hiccup before, so I know it's not that. It's definitely a pulse. Very weird...I didn't feel it with my first daughter.
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 8:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• There is no artery that runs up your stomach....however there are two arteries, one on each side, that can be found right on the inside of your pelvic bone called your femoral artery, and I suppose you could feel your pulse from there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Sounds like hiccups to me also. My son had them all the time when I was pregnant with him.
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 9:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hiccups I would think ..just enjoy the wonders that can happen inside you .
    Bianca008

Answer by Bianca008 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2008