Do you watch Teen Mom? Comments/Thoughts?

What do you all think of this show? Amber & Gary are such a JOKE! I really hope they get counseling to work it out.

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 10:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• i love that show cant wait for it to be back on i love maci she is a great mom amber is a joke farrahs getting better and for catelynn she needs to get away from her mom
    mommy223326

Answer by mommy223326 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Amber should b put in jail for hitting Gary infront of their daughter
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• How do you know they're getting paid that? You're part of the MTV crew? And if they were, don't you think Tyler and Catelynn would have moved out on their own already? And why would Farrah still be complaining and struggling if she were getting paid that? They might be paid that when the series is done (MTV wants to keep it as real as possible, so paying them now would be a moot point), but I don't think they're getting paid that now...But even if they were, Catelynn and Tyler were NOT ready to be parents, so why is adoption such a BAD idea? Sounds like you'd rather them KILL the baby than give it up to a LOVING couple. Pathetic....I would NEVER treat my child the way Catelynn's mom treats her....women like that don't deserve children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't think Gary is a joke, but Amber definately is, she puts herself first instead of her child! As far as all the other parents, I like all of them for the most part, Maci is my favorite!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yeah Purple, you're right....Catelynn and Tyler should've kept their daughter, been on welfare, dropped out of HS, and raised their daughter in an abusive, alcoholic, drug infested home....The fact that you say you'd treat your own child like that shows what kind of a mother you are!
    Anonymous

• I do often and i often times wonder how much they ar egettin paid to exposed their life to the world
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 11:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow, it is interesting how everybody has a different opinion about the moms. I just liked the program and hope other teenagers learn from them and don't make the same mistakes.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• NO NO NO!!! Makes me want to throw the remote at the television! Idiots, raised by idiots...and now raising idiots of their own. UGH!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• okay, amber and gary ...yadda yadda yadda, the worst of the wrost is Farrah! She is a lazy, bitch, who parties too much, and is a terrible mother. Plus if i were her mom I woulda slapped the SHIT out of her too! Now Maci is a grat mom, and in the future will do fine!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i do watch it.
    i like gary and i think hes a good guy and father. amber is a freak and she really needs to get her shit together.
    maci is obviously great, and i wish ryan would straighten up and they would get back together, but if not, i hope it works out for all of them.
    i like farrah alot. it took her alittle while to mature, but now she is really starting to & we have some things in common.
    as for catelynn and tyler, she is not a mom so i dont understand why she is on the show. i think its disgusting that they gave there baby away but have all this money to go to proms and buy fancy dresses and cars and shit and i dont blame catelynns mother for being that way to her. i would disown my daughter if she gave my grandchild away.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010