I have a surprize for my boyfriend how to do it?

Since neither one has properly asked one another to marry them i want to be different.. he has never had a real good surprize i am buying his ring in a few weeks where should i take him and how would i ask him any advice a all any ideas will be very helpful thanks

nitamae86

Asked by nitamae86 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• – collapse
    your asking your boyfriend to marry you? thats wierd. i wouldnt do that. hes supposed to ask you.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• nope i want to ask him to marry me some women need to be different and step up if they really love someone need to show it the same way the man would to u
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i asked for advice not to tell me not to i am and will do it i think its romantic and a different appoarch its not just the mans job its also a womens job to
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Firs of all, I hate when people don't answer questions, but instead put something judgmental down. Move on if you don't agree.

It's hard to say without knowing him. I'd probably treat him to a nice evening out doing one of his favorite things, then do it at home somehow when it's just you two.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My friend's hubby took her out for dinner, meanwhile another friend snuck in and covered the apartment with tealight candles and rose petals, then he asked her when they walked in. I thought that was sweet.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• thanks i do appreciate that he is always talking about going to this nice restruarant here in town i think i will do that and get him alone when he dont expect it. thank u
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• – collapse
    well that was my advice because personally i think that he hasnt asked you to marry him, because he doesnt want to marry you yet. duh. if you dont like my advice, dont post a question where i can answer it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• thats real sweet he loves candles to that would be real nice maybe i should have his mom have him over there so i can make a nice dinner and light some candles make it in a good mood with some music another thing he likes and call his mom and tell her when i am ready have to wait for the kids to go to grandmas first but thanks u gave me some good ideas
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• well purpul i can say u are really acting like a child he has asked just i want to be the first one to do it properly because some women not little girls like to take charge and make sure the man feels welcomed u dont know me or the situation so dont judge my life i am a women and all the things he has done in my life so i want to return a wonderful thing that makes us both happy so get over ur self
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Are your kids with him? If so, it might be cute to involve them somehow. Like maybe have one of them give him the ring and say mommy wants to marry you.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010