How can i ease morning sickness?

I am 3months pregnant. And my morning go's the same. Wake up, go to the bathroom, and then throw up. And no matter what i have tried i will still be sick. And through out the day im sick and for the past 3 days i have thrown up more then once a day. What can i do to help ease all this?

AxelKorenti

Asked by AxelKorenti at 2:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• BLAND FOODS, CRACKER AND CHEESE, DRY TOAST, GRANOLA BARS, ETC. STAY AWAY FROM TOO MUCH CITRIC ACID LIKE APPLE OR ORANGE JUICE. THAT WAS THE ADVICE I WAS GIVEN.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was always told 7up (since it has no caffeine) and saltine crackers, They worked for me but I never puked in my pregnancies with my son I had lighy nausea and now with my daughter it was all day and I still get it and I am 7 months, it is just simply what you find that works for you - Good Luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• EAT ,EAT,AND EAT DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT AT THIS POINT AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP NIBBLE ON SOME SALTINES OR SIP SPRITE OR 7 UP TRY TO HAVE A CAN AT ROOM TEMP SO IT DOES NOT RATTLE YOUR TUMMY THEN I WOULD GET OUT OF BED TRY NOT TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH TO SOON AFTER YOU WAKE UP THAT CAN MAKE YOU WANT TO THROW UP ! AS FAR AS MIDDLE OF THE DAY SNACK YOGART, CRACKERS , FRUIT, IF YOUR ON EMPTY YOU WILL GET SICK YOU SHOULD EAT 3 MEALS AND 2 OR 3 SNACKS TILL YOUR NOT SICK ANYMORE !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i just read something on webmd while looking up something for my dd, and it said to drink the juice from canned fruit.(unless you are diabetic)...........sounds yuk, but i wonder if it works............
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 12:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Ok, I am 7 wks preg. and i have been having the same problem. i told my doc. and she prescribed benedryl, and Vitamin b-6. it takes the edge off of the nausea. Crackers are also good!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 11:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2008