WHY??????

Why in the hell when u give your all and all its STILL NOT ENOUGH????? I am seven months prego and my babydaddy is pissing me off day by day. He think I am fucking super women.........what I cant stand the most is that he is the only one working so I guess he think he king almighty and dont have to do shit, like just cause he work he think he dont have to help round the house or nothing and he b the one messing it up. No dishes, no clen the bathroom, bedroom nothing just come home jump on the game and think I am pose to wait hand and foot. Ladies this is just a warm up NOT nearwhat I am goin thur........

benitaapplebomb

Asked by benitaapplebomb at 11:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• im sorry but i was in the same thing wen i was preggo with my son
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Go ahead and vent i hear you and I have the same problem, hubby gets home from work and goes right to his games and acts like its a crime when he gets interrrupted or has to do something. If you need to vent message me i would be more that happy to listen.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would love to agree with both fo you, i think if a woman doesnt work, she is to do most of the home shores,now before you go think I am crazy, I dont think that you are on the stages of bending down to wipe toilets or even washing the dishes hurts your lower back (wish is a sensitive part when u pregnant) and stressing out, because YOU ARE PREGNANT!! this is a condition! not a tantrum,not a pretend! you need him to help you and be clear and let him know, if he doenst wash his dishes you will not, it is a 50-50 after all girl put you foot down and take care of yourself, if you dont put your boundaries clear now, you will end up with 2 babies at home.
    Rwive

Answer by Rwive at 11:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm so sorry for you. I am lucky enough to have an amazing husband. I never had to lift a finger when I was pregnant. Even now my husband comes home from work and jumps right in. If he even thinks I need help, he helps.

My advice is to put your foot down. Let him know that you expect more of him, regardless of his working status. What's he planning on doing when baby arrives? Something to think about! If you let it continue... it will. I say nip it in the butt early on!
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 12:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Men just don't know what it's like to be pregnant. If only they could trade places for one day. They wouldn't even last that long.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I do everything....pregnant or not...he will do somthing if I ask him, but I dont generally ask him bc he does work hard all day long. Why should he bust his ass all day and then come home to a nagging wife and a dirty house? I used to get irritated like you though, but I just got over it. If I dont want to clean the house, and I dont have a job, then what the hell is my purpose in the home? lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:38 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I understand what you are saying darling. I had 9 children with my husband of 19 years. I know your tired and you are carrying another little person inside you, and that really wears you out. I am a firm believer that just because a man goes to work, does not exempt him from the responsibilities of the home, especially since you are in a delicate way. He should try to make life a lot easier for you and the child you are carrying. When I had my children, my husband went to work and if I wasn't feeling well or feeling especially tired, he would cook the dinner before leaving. He also 'til this day helps with washing clothes, cleaning the kitchen, cooking, and anything else that needs to be done. House work is for everyone living in the house. Talk with your baby's daddy in a gentle way, and let him know that you really need his help now.
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 8:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010