whos ready for the winter time and are u going away this year?

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am NOT ready for winter time! its friggin freezing right now! and no im not going away, i wish but im broke.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in FL and I swear we went from summer to winter in one day. It still gets hot during the day but it is finally cooling down. I am sooooooooo ready for winter. We are going to visit family for Christmas.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i live in ny n its freezing in some parts it was snowing today
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have a love/hate relationship with Winter. I love the way the snow sparks but hate cause its wet and i hate driving in it.
    JeremyJulieMom

Answer by JeremyJulieMom at 12:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am never ready for winter. I don't like it at all. So, I hope this winter won't be too bad.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I live in minnesota and volunteer for the women's Auxillary for the hospital all the other volunteers are retired and right about now all they talk about is heading south to their winter homes...irritates me because they are leaving me behind! lol, I would love to move every winter i hate the cold
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm NEVER ready for Winter!!! I'd LOVE to go somewhere warm.. still waiting to win the lottery!!! haha
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm somewhat ready, but I'm not going away. I'm stuck on bedrest until the baby comes (he's due in February) and so I'm ready becuase my husband gets a lot of time off during the holidays, so I will get to spend more time with him, but as far as Christmas shopping and that kinda stuff I'm still working on it online..
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 12:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im as ready as i will ever get and yes im going to the smokey mountains christmas :)
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i hate winter lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve summer
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010