BIRTH

This is my first child and I am seven months how was u feeling at this point I feel myself in the BITCH mood alot and everything my babydaddy do get too me and piss me off

benitaapplebomb

Asked by benitaapplebomb at 11:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• tired all the time , very bitchy , n lots of heartburn lol
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• lo I was just very tired, never bitchy..except for the fact that i was very horny and he wouldnt give me...lmao cause he didnt wanna hurt the baby, but it sure hurt me feelings, cause I cried like never before or after!
    Rwive

Answer by Rwive at 11:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• After I hit the 6 month mark I was just exhausted. I wanted to sleep all the time. I was never rude or nasty at all during my pregnancy (except for the time I yelled at DH for getting me an Arby's sandwich and no drink..) but other than that I was pretty pleasant :)
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 11:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It just goes along with the pregnancy. After you have the baby, you will get back to your old self again. The only difference will be lack of sleep.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I always joke that with my first child my dh made me cry all the time. When I was pregnant with my second I made dh cry lol. I was pretty wicked!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hmmm I was calmer while pregnant even at 41.5 weeks. I miss the calm lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010