How can you tell if you are mennapausel ?

JerriEllen

Asked by JerriEllen at 11:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• Menopausal..... You will start havinhg a few hot flashes, feel a little more emotional, maybe have trouble sleeping, your periods will either be irregular or you will skip a few . I had some hot flashes for a year or so and then my periods just stopped. That was all. SOme women have very few symptoms. I was 55 when my periods stopped. I am really happy to be done with that! LOL. Menopause is great!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have been going through Menopause for about a year & a half now- i have had a pretty rough time with it- especially, with the Hot Flashes, Night Sweats & being Extremely Moody!LOL! i think everyone is different about how they feel but, you will know when it starts- i just felt Whacked Out for a while! Good Luck:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• what pp's said and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010