Does anyone know of a children's clothes exchange website that they actually used?

Kids outgrow their clothes fast so it would be nice if we could just exchange with someone and it would save us a lot of money too. I go garage selling but recently I haven't been able to find anything good and so I have been buying one outfit for each of my four kids each payday but it is getting too expensive even though I shop clearance and sales only.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 11:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• there is one... I can't remember what it's called...swap tree...swap something.... it was over on the stir..
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• http://www.freepeats.org/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• There is one I found called threadUP (www.threadup.com). You pay $5 plus shipping (currently 10.70 flat rate) for a box of clothing. I don't know how much is in a box cuz I haven't had time to check it out, but you get more than just one outfit for that much. Then you can post YOUR clothing on there and it doesn't cost you anything to send it - THEY provide the box AND the shipping! So you are not only GETTING new clothes for your kids, but also getting rid of clothing you no longer may need.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• the site is actually thredup.com
    threadup.com(with an a) is a different site
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 6:38 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• nope
    pinkdinkyone

Answer by pinkdinkyone at 6:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2010