does anyone else suck at this?

wrapping Christmas presents that is. Or heck, any kind of gift for that matter.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• haha i do..unless its a perfect square..or rectangle..lol..then im a pro!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• me i suck big time thats y i have my bf do it lol
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I suck at it, but I don't do it anymore! I use all gift bags!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Lol, Im actually pretty good at wrapping gifts. My Mom used to have me wrap all my brothers and sisters gifts since around age 10.. So I guess practice makes perfect, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Mine don't always look nice but I get the job done. Of course in my family, the more creative and the harder to open the better the wrapping job. So no ones look nice and Christmas can take a long time if we don't have a knife handy!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine are so-so, but my mother's are always gorgeous. GGGRRRR!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am not that great at gift wrapping. My hubby? He's great at it. he doesnt do bows, though.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My sister is amazing at this. She will not hesitate to spend half an hour per gift making sure the bow is centered and matching her color schemes and everything. However, I do not have this sort of time or patience. So I let the kids help me and then use that as an excuse. I am ok, if let to my own devices with no outside distractions. But my sister and MIL put me to shame every time.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine r ok....I dont really go for gorgeous presents...Im more for speed. We always wrap all of it on Christmas eve....now My Mil wants them to be pretty, and she wraps so flipping slow. The inlaws were with us on Christmas eve once, and they were amazed that it only took me an hour to wrap all the presents....she usually only does 3 or 4 a night!! Why!?! Why is she so slow! if I ever have to watch her wrap a present again I will scream!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Teach your kids to do it...... my daughter is 6 but she is VERY good at wrapping, so I never do it anymore :D
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010