Spotting what could be happening

My periods are always normal I get my period on the 28th of the month well this time it came oct 15th and it was a normal period, I had unprotected sex a lot once my period was off and about a week and a half later i had some light spottting, just on the tp when i wiped it never got on my panties, with some cramping that lasted about two to three days but only a cpl times..( that made me think it was implanttion bleeding. So last night about a week later I had some bright red spotting but once again just when i wiped never on panties and that only happend once but now i've had a little brown spotting but not much at all and it seems to be stopping.
What could be going on?

(also i have felt nauseous lately and had a lack of appetite plus frequent urination)

heather2baby

Asked by heather2baby at 12:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• COULD BE EARLY PREGNANCY, WHEN I WAS ABOUT 5WKS PREGNANT I HAD VERY LITE SPOTTING IT WAS ALMOST PINK, AND THE BROWN IS OLD BLOOD. SO I'D SY IF IT IS CLOSE TO TIME FOR UR PERIOD OF UR FEEL FUNNY TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST. GL!!
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 2:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes take an early detection test. The kind that works before you miss your period. Good luck hon.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 9:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2010