How do you start your day?

I hit my snooze button two or three times then stumble out of bed and get a glass of pepsi to wake me up. Then I get my son up and get the day going.

kmath

Asked by kmath at 12:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wake up when our DS strolls into our room at 7:30 and starts up a conversation...I then get up, make a pot of coffee, get his breakfast ready, get DD out of her bed (because by then she's heard others awake and decides to join the festivities), feed her breakfast, and then drink my coffee and watch a little tv to wake up...

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Coffee! My day doesn't begin until that first sip.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I get up about noon and play on CafeMom for about an hour, then eat breakfast and get ready for work.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• COFFEE! LOL no but seriously, feed my son, cat and dog and then by that time the coffee is ready and I have about 2 or 3 cups depending on how tired I am
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I get up at 5:30 and stumble downstairs to start the coffee. I take my shower and then start the kids going. We are out the door by 6:45 with them to school and me to work.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• With my coffee, NO COFFEE
    NO WORKEE!! ♥
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 1:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I take a shot of insulin then me and dd share a bowl of oatmeal! Shes 11 months and oatmeal is her favorite transition food so far so we eat it most mornings.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 4:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Walk across the room to shut off the alarm, get the young man up, get his clothes while he pees he gets dressed while i make his breakfast and pack his lunch. I get dressed while he eats. The 17 yr old comes up the stairs grabs a water and we head out the door. Drop the kids off, come home, have a can of MT.Dew and go to cafemom
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Df's alarm goes off at 4am. I wake up with him. I make us a pot of coffee, then make his breakfast & pack his lunch. Then after he leaves for work, I work out then take a shower & do my hair & make up. DD usually wakes up soon after that so I make her breakfast then get her dressed for the day.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Lots and lots of caffeine!! I'm almost out though.. EEK!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010