What's Your Thoughts On The Illuminati In The Music Industry? adult content

Hey CafeMom Members,
I'm Sure Weve All Heard About The Possible Illuminati Worshipers In The Music InDustry.

I’m sure anyone who’s ever read a celebrity entertainment blog knows about the illuminati rumors surrounding artists such as Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc. To sum it all up, many believe that Jay-Z, along with many other artists, are part of a group that not only worship the devil but control the music industry and are a huge part of the shadiness of the industry. These rumors have floated around for a very long time and some sites spend time breaking down their videos and finding traces of the illuminati signs in them along with various other deeper meanings.

Let Me Know Your Thoughts On This

Be Detailed Oriented

GreatestGifts

Asked by GreatestGifts at 12:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh my gosh, I have been studying this and I completely believe it. I have also looked into Tupac who rapped about it openly in his songs. It makes sense to me because of the quick fame of some of these celebs, it's almost over night. I think you have to really be ignorant to think all these symbols they flaunt all over the place is just a trend or coincidence. Great post, I can't wait to read the rest of the answers.
    DRAGONFLYBLU

Answer by DRAGONFLYBLU at 12:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Very interesting. I haven't heard about this re: the artists you mentioned. I am curious to see how others who are better informed respond to this.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Beyonce? With the religious background she has? I have a hard time believing that.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Never heard of it
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• First of all, I highly doubt any of those people listed above worship the devil.  Second, if the Illuminati still exists then I think it's probably more likely that the members are anti-religion than that they are 'devil worshippers' based on what I know of history.   I guess there's no way to know for sure if they exist now or what they think, but in the past (during The Age of Reason for example) they were typically the free-thinkers of their time--scientists, philosophers, humanists, etc. There may have even been multiple groups that have called themselves Illuminati over the centuries too.

pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not sure about the Illuminati, but I do think that the devil has influenced many artists..many you may not even be aware of. if you're interested in the subject, check out the documentary, "They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll." Very interesting....
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am at a fair place to say that Beyonce has nothing to do with the illuminate. That is for sure. Her father was just on TBN and talking about how she loves church and God and worships daily. So sorry about that one.
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I've researched this online quite a bit just out of curiosity. My niece brought it up to me after Jay Z's On to the Next One video came out. I do believe in some of it. Especially JayZ, lady gaga, Beyonce. Maybe not illuminati, but something is going on there.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh for goodness sake!!! NO. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No. The Illuminati do not worship the Devil. Actual Satanists find that thought offensive. They were a scientific based Secret society... starting in several different regions and promoting free thought.

Early churches did not really do too well with the whole free thought concept.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/283050/Illuminati
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010