Husbands?

How do u know if ur Husband is cheating and how do you know if he still wants to be with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's cheating, it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to be with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i dont know if youre suspecting that he is cheating, but if youre questioning that hes cheating on you then he probably is. I hope this all works out for you and I hope that is not the case, you deserve so much better. Best of luck. :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My ex cheated on me , i knew he was because he would go out & not come home till 5am& i had girls calling me telling me they were w/him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You know your husband. Unlike women that change their look depending on the season and fashion, men are creatures of habit. Look for anything, does he look in the mirror more often than usual, is he all of a sudden interested in his appearance, has he gone shopping for new clothes, does he come home wearing cologne or worse yet, smelling like he just took a shower. HE'S CHEATING!!! And take it from someone who knows, you're better off leaving because this will haunt you for the rest of your relationship if you stay. You will never get all the answers you want and the images of what you think happened will give you nightmares. Don't listen to those fools that say "oh, our relationship is stronger and better now." Bullshit!!! The only way your relationship will be "stronger" is if you swallow what he did and your pride along with it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My Ex was cheating on me and I didn't know. He was supposed to be at work so I never suspected.

His co-workers started looking at me like they felt sorry for me. He was a bar manager, picking up one-night stands and taking them to the bar next door to make out with them. Classy guy.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 9:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If you suspect that husband is cheating on you, have a back plan. like money put away, a place you can go or whatever means you need to Protect you and your kids.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 9, 2010