Macs or PC's?

Which do you use? Which do you prefer? Why?

Reenieredhead

Asked by Reenieredhead at 12:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Technology

• PC, I've never had a good experience with MAC, they are harder to use and less programs will work on them than with PC. Many of the games and such out there require Windows. While MAC does have a program that allows you to run Windows on it, it tends to be buggy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• pcs never tried a mac
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We always get PCs never tried a mac
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I always use PCs. The last time I used a mac was about 15 years ago, and I hated it! I'm sure it's because I was used to using PCs. I think macs are great computers, especially for certain things, but they are more expensive, and I don't know if I would ever buy one.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mac. Have since I was 12 (that would be 28 years for those who are counting.) It never has a problem. It always just works. Married DH because he is a Mac guy too.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 10:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Personally, I'm a Mac person. I used them off and on growing up, in school classes mostly. My dad's a PC guy. I got a job as a teacher a few years ago, and they gave me a MacBook to use. Once I got over the initial "getting used to it since it's not a PC" phase, I was hooked. After 2 years, when the school decided teachers all had to have PC's (IT guy can't hack it with Macs), I went out and bought my own brand new MacBook. Our home computer is a PC - and has crashed like 5 times in the past year. Don't have that problem with my little Mac!
    Reenieredhead

Comment by Reenieredhead (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• We've always had PC's and it fits out needs
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• PC. I grew up with having a PC; ours was a no Mac household, lol. My mom's husband has been working with computers since the 80s, so they were always in the house.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• dnt matter i just wanna get online
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010