Are You or Someone You Know Needing A Prayer?

Take a Few Minutes To Make Or Say A Prayer.
Say One For YouSelf Or SOmeone You Know.
Count Your Blessings!
God Bless!

GreatestGifts

Asked by GreatestGifts at 12:38 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes a dear friend of mine from cafe mom is in trouble with the law. It is due to a custody issue and she is in lots of trouble tonight, I have been praying for her all day. She lives across the country so I cant even go to the jail to check on her or anything else....Praying that God has a safe plan for her and her kids
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A very good friend of mine was traveling across the US and went missing over a year ago. Recently got some news that he may have been spotted a few times in Indiana. He is a very good man but he has his problems, he is addicted to drugs... He is always in my prayer though, as he was a great friend, and him, his brother and his mother are actually more like family to me then just friends. I just pray that he is alive and well, and that the lady who said she seen him was correct and that it was indeed him. Its a heartbreaking situation, and hopefully if it was him, he will have a moment of clarity and realize how many people love, miss and are worried about him. In his mind he probably thinks nobody cares that he is gone, but ofcourse that couldnt be further from the truth. I just pray that if he is still alive somewhere out there, that he finds a way to get in touch with someone, just hearing from him would make
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have said a prayer for you, may God bless you for posting this on here. That was very big hearted of you to think of others.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 12:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• a world of difference. Its the not knowing if hes still alive, or if hes dead that is the hardest part. Especially for his Mother. I can only pray that he is still alive, safe, and that one day he will realize (if he is still alive) that there are alot of people who love and care for him and only want him to get well. :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes i have so much going on right now. My husband has left me and i dont think hes coming back, my best friend just treated me like crap and threw me to the side, and my parents have now disowned me as apparently all their live whoes are my fault. And im extremely sick and having surgery in a few weeks and im very afraid ill have no one there for me after surgery. And that's my life, thanks
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Dear Jesus, all these prayer requests on here be fullfilled in Jesus Name, Show them you glory God and answer each of these prayers, You are a grand and Holy God, you are Love. I am coming into agreement with all these prayers that they will soon be done. Help that mama find her son Lord, I know how that feels and so do you. So please give her word on it one way or the other, Send angels to be with these families Lord in a time when you need to be in everyones heart Lord, Show them your love God. In Jesus Name I pray for total healings and answers to these prayers, In Jesus Name Amen. & Amen
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes my mom starts chemo soon and my little brother is in a really bad situation right now.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im blessed to have a roof over my head and food to eat. I think we should say a prayer for all the people that don't have these things.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My husband has been offered a job that would make all the difference in the world for us. The man who has offered it say's that he can get DH a job in Jan. I pray he can actually do what he says he can. If sot hen this is the light at the end of a great long dark tunnel for us. WE need him to get this job...or one like it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010