• In the Spotlight:

Are there any commercials that get on your NERVES!!!!!!!

I am so irritated with the Jack In The Box commercial that has the 2 men in a stroller crying like little babies!!!!! Even my kid changes the channel when it comes on! Are there any commercials that you just can not stand to watch or hear?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This one cell phone(t-mobile i think) where the mother is scolding her daughter(looks way to young to even have a cell phone) for a high bill and the daughter keeps talking back using txt speak like " idk my bff jill" the daughter eventually walks away and gets away with it!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 1:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i get irritated w/ those woman who try to get men to call thm for hot sex talk lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I THINK THE NEW AXE COMMERCIAL WITH THE CHOCOLATE MAN IS SO STUPID!
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Oh yeah! the chocolate dude one makes my skin crawl...and I just remembered the "HEAD ON" apply directly to the forehead ones lmao!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• free credit report dot com. I hate all of them.. and now those songs are stuck in my head again.
    My kids think it's funny when they come on.. i scramble to get the remote and turn the channel.
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• OMG, I saw the question headline and thought immediately of the two men crying in their strollers....I HATE that one.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Girls gone wild. Do they have parents?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i agree with the freecreditreport.com commercials. they keep getting worse! sometimes i wake up with the songs stuck in my head!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• The ones where all the washed up football players and celebrities are talking about how they bought a month's worth of food and lost insane amounts of weight! In the before picture, they're always heavy, and in the after picture-- that's CLEARLY cgi-- their bodies are all toned and "oh look at me, I'm a size 2...." It's so fake and annoying!
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 9:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• The freaky BK king...he is just creepy, and the 5 dollar foot long subway comercial. And anything by that oxyclean guy....why the hell does he have to scream every word he says?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008