Fortunes Read?

I want my fortune read. Like tarrot cards and everything. Who has done it? How does it work and what was It like? Even if it's not real I want to do it for the fun of it.

LiviandEmmysMom

Asked by LiviandEmmysMom at 1:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i done it and everything that they told me came truth i done it myself and other people -- my family comes from that kind of believes my aunt is actually a fortune reader but in order for you to do it you have to put your soul in it or it wont work-- alot of people thinks thats bad but it is what it is-- i actually know how to do it ..but is not a game to try it out you cant be playing around with this kind of things for alot of people this is very important--
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I believe in It. That's why I want to do it. Just Don't know where to go
    LiviandEmmysMom

Comment by LiviandEmmysMom (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I really believe in physics. I would be totally open and ready to do it. I just want to know where to go or how to know who is good or phony
    LiviandEmmysMom

Comment by LiviandEmmysMom (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• you'll know if they playing you around --- last year i went with this lady and she seem ok to me so i paid her for what i ask her to do well next thing i knew she started calling my cell phone that if i didnt go back with her something bad was going to happened to me --yeah those kind of people scaring you like that want your money--my aunt didnt charged people at all she woundt take their money unless they left her like a donation.. and only pay for what you ask --alot of people try to play you around by doing alot of things and charging you alot of money..but like i said you'll know when they playing you around or if they telling you the truth--
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I want to have it done. A lot is going on in my life and I want to know how I should proceed
    LiviandEmmysMom

Comment by LiviandEmmysMom (original poster) at 3:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• look really im not trying to scare you but the reason why i stop doing that was because some weird shit started to happened at my house --and the bible says that its really bad doing those kind of things.. its your chose but jst be careful--oh and dnt give your personal information to no one -- and if you decide to go let them start dont say anything about your life or nothing--if they start telling you things that you know are real in your personal life then those people are real (but not things in general things like in detail.) then they ok but only like in detail..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• if you go to a fortune reader they only going to tell you the pass,present,and future,they not going to make your problems go away..unless you go to a person that cleans your body and soul..but girl those kind of people are really hard to find this days.. and know and be prepare that if you start doing all this things alot of people are going to judge you just ecause they dont belive in the same things like you and me
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I just want to go once and I would never give anyone personal info. Thanks for all the advice.
    LiviandEmmysMom

Comment by LiviandEmmysMom (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I called a psychic when I was younger.. nothing came true and I got in BIG trouble when my parents found out!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i do not belive in astrology :)
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010