What to do for a girls night out?

It would just be me and a friend. We aren't that in to the bar scene... but we don't want the bland "dinner and movie" or whatever... Hubby's gonna watch our kids... so we wanna go have some long over due fun! IDEAS?

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Bowling, roller skating, go-cart driving, batting cages, any of these are fun!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Every 1st weekend of the month my gf get together& our hubbys watch the kids, we are no longer into the club as we have grown out of it,lol there are times when we just drink at home& jam out to our old school music
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• bowling--shopping-maybe a restaurant that has music like live music or somethign
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 2:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• About once a month some of my girlfriends and I get together for mid day martini's....usually carries on into the evening hours! Then we have a driver (one of our husbands, limo, taxi) take us to the mall to shop -or- at least window shop. The last thing we do is get pedi's! Loads of fun!
    rajapup

Answer by rajapup at 2:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• roller skating....arcade....raquetball.....play at a park on the playground equipment.....chuck e cheese.....I'm a kid at heart and like to do all the kids things......go carts!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We go shopping. Not to buy but to try on stuff that is not us! lol Just weird stuff that we would never buy. Sometimes you would be surprised what looks good on you. It is a lot of laughs ..we do wigs, outfits, shoes.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 8:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010