I had an affair& now feel worthless.has anyone gone through this,pls no bashing.

So& i have been having problems for the past 2 months& just this weekend i cheated on him w/my 1st sons father, i feel ugly because of what i did to my so & i also feel like crap because now i know that my ex just used me, idk i thought there was something there between us, im so stupid after we had our affair he just turned away& i started to dress myself right away so he knew i was leaving all he told me was to turn off the light before i leave, he then sends me a text the next night asking if i can go over again, i have always been in love w/him & still do, i try not to& along the way i have only hurt others& myself, pls no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to figure out what you really want. if you're still in love with him, you need to get that sorted out in your head.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• well.. no matter the problems you and your SO are having is no excuse to cheat. Sadly you have just made matters worse, and now you need to decide wether to tell your SO or not. I kind of feel he deserves to know weather he wants to continue to be with you or not. You also need to reavaluate your relationship with your ex, remember why the two of you split up in the first place. and ask yourself, what kind of example this is setting for your children.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010