along with my extreem amt of bitchyness...since ive been pregnant my fiance has become the sexyest thing alive to me...any explaination for this? adult content

i litterally cant get enough of him and it certainly wasnt like this before...no other guys r even attractive to me and my interest in him is freakin us both out a little. lol is this normal? i mean i dont want us to wear out on each other. and my interest in him lately has made me terrifyed of him cheating... or potentially loosing his interest in me. wow i sound loony...lol

kaitybuggsmomma

Asked by kaitybuggsmomma at 3:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Aren't preganacy hormones fun - NOT!!!
    Enjoy each other while you can cuz soon enough neither of you will have the energy to get it on like this!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• hormones!!! when i was prego i didnt want my husband to touch me kiss me NOTHING..and he was more attractive to me weird huh.. but hormones are fun lol
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hormones For Sure!!!...Lol, Im A First Time Mommy To Be And Im In the Same Situation Ur In...lol...Girl Just Take Advantage Of The Fact That Ur Really That Into Him. I Was Gettin Comments About It, And The Most Common Ones Was That When The Baby Comes...All Of That Hot Love! ( Hormones Lol ), Might Just Go. So Hold On Girl!!!
    EndlessM

Answer by EndlessM at 8:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well, this is easy...you have like 10 times the normal amount of hormones surging through your body.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Totally normal. I am the same way, but the doc told us no sex. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! It may subside as your hormone levels level out, but if you are like me...it is nine months of horny!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 9:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im oposite right now.I just want space!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• HORMONES!!!! They're the best lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• thank u all for ur answers. im glad to know im not alone on this one. was thinkin pregnancy had affected my vision... my man has suddenly gotten better looking... wow funny i wish. lol good luck u guys. n again thankx.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Comment by kaitybuggsmomma (original poster) at 4:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2010