What silly little thing creeps you out (you know it's silly...)?

My husband always leaves the door of his closet open a little bit. When I got to bed (I always go to bed before him), I HAVE to close it! Because from where I am lying I can see that .... dark space. I don't know. It's silly ... I don't really expect yellow eyes to light up there all of a sudden ... or when I get up aagin to use the bathroom and come back ... somebody might have sneaked in there .. But still, it crosses my mind.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• walking to the bed in the dark. I have this image of something reaching out from under the bed and grabbing my leg. lol. I KNOW there is nothing there!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Roaches! I am terrified of them! Just so you understand how stupid this is of me...I have a pet rat. I've raised mice, snakes, scorpians and spiders, etc. but I'm terrified of roaches! Just typing the world gives me the willies.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• How's this one? I hate bugs (SHUDDER!) but can't bring myself to kill them, "YUCK!" Maybe that's why I married an exterminator, to do all the dirty work. LOL
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• dark at night when every body is sleep and ill go to the kitchen or the bathroom in the hallway i always run to the room because i think someone is following me lol my husband gets a laugh out of me
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• lolll well same as me , i can't leave that liirel dark space open , or leave something on chairs and when i turned up light it became darker like someone is sitting there loll that looks silly but it happned to me all time .. ther is lots of silly things that i have in my mind too lolll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Videos of sunken ships. Something about them gives me the heebie jeebies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Lip,and eyes close up on tv!!It grosses me out,I can't stand watching it ,I have to look away.I don't no why.I guess its just strangers lips and eyes. lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The beginning of ELO's "Fire On High". Look it up on YouTube or something. The talking backwards shit in the beginning always unnerves me... maybe it's because when I was a kid my brothers would put it on and lock me in the room with the lights out. I'm traumatized to this day. :D It's funny because I think all it says is "This song is reversible". :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 4:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have to clean the shower out before I get in. It is only my husband, son and I, no one else ever uses it, but I just feel like it is dirty! I also CAN'T take a bath. Yeah, weird, but what can you do? LOL...
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Haha! I feel the same way about walking to my bed in the dark!! We don't have a frame, but i'm afraid someone will grab me in the dark or dh will jump out and scare me!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010