My 2 y/o daughter keeps waking crying lately telling me her toe hurts.

Upon examination it looks like everything's fine - no ingrown nail, I've thought maybe her nails were too long and when she moved in the night...the feeling of her nails scraping the sheets might be what's bothering her, but no, her nails are nice & trimmed... she REALLY gets upset though sometimes, to where she's crying pretty hard! What could it be? Growing pains? What do I do? This is becoming a problem...

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take her to the peds doctor. She might have bumped her toe and it could be out of joint. They might x-ray it. My sisters daughter did something to her leg was acting fine 2 days later she is in a cast.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i would take her to the doctor and make sure she didn't break it or something.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 10:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010