Kegelmaster vs GyneFlex

I've had 2 children vaginally (1 w/ an episiotomy and the 2nd simply tore her way through lol). Since my first birth, my husband and I have noticed a BIG difference in the "fitness" (for lack of a better word) of my vagina and pc muscles. I've seen my gyno and I've tried Kegels on my own but have had NO success. (Not sure if it matters or not but I've also recently lost 130 lbs). I've looked into kegel exercisers but can't find anyone who's had experience with either/both the Kegelmaster or/AND the GyneFlex. I'm a FIRM believer in asking before investing money into something that could potentially be a waste. Does anyone have any helpful information concerning which product works best? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• What is Gyneflex
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Everything I've read says that Gyneflex is better than Kegelmaster, easier to use, better results, easier to clean, etc.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• weight loss does contribute to a "looser vagina".

Large women actually have tighter hoo haa's than super skinny women do (my SIL is a gyno) it's very true, although i'm sure super skinny chicks will beg to differ. BUT, my SIL gyno swears this is true. Apparently, with fat...grows muscle. For every 3 lbs of fat you gain...you gain a lb of muscle. Your muscles have to grow stronger when you gain weight in order to carry & move yourself around. If people didn't gain muscle with fat, they would not be able to carry themselves wehn becomming over weight. So, when people lose a lot of weight...they also lose a lot of muscle. And our Vagina's are pure muscle. Try lifting weights, squatting especially will strengthen all your muscles in that area. If you can gain muscle mass, your vagina will get stronger & tighter aswell.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I did not know that, thanks Samurai Chica,
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 8:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Fistandantalus: If you don't mind, where did you find that information? It's my understanding the Kegelmaster works your pc muscles better internally and the GyneFelx works the actual opening better. Thanks for your help ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010