Talking to the TV ... suppose they could hear you ... what would you like to say and to whom?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Dr. Mr. President,

I really don't want to hear you talk about how your supposedly making things better with the war and pulling all combat troops out, and are committed to the needs of military families. If that were the case, then my doctor's orders from 2 separate doctors to keep my husband (who is in a combat unit) home until I give birth to our twins would not have been rejected because you need to reach your numbers in Iraq. So I would like to thank you SO very much for not giving us an extra 4 months before you took him from me. Should I need anything while I am here alone with my 2 children, 2 in my belly, and a hernia in my pelvis the size of a golf ball, I will be sure to give YOU a call in the middle of the night so that you can help out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Dear Mr. Belushi,

my 3 year old daughter loves your show so much, that she jumped off the toilet, pulled up her pants without wiping her butt and ran to the living room when she heard you yelling in TV. "Mommy, it's Jim!" -Thank you so much for bringing such joy into our lifes. lol

Sincerely,
    Jessica's mom
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 6:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Awwww, that is so cute. You should write him a letter like that maybe his people would send you a picture for your daughter.

To answer your question, I would probably just tell those over opinionated news people like bill o'reilly and nancy grace to shut up.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not really sure if there is just one show I would talk back too. lol Maybe in those movies, where you know they shouldn't go up the stairs or open that door..I would scream...Don't do it.!!! We were 24 fans and there were times I would have liked to have screamed a few things at some of them..like Jack's daughter, Kim who really worked my nerves! lol I do have a friend who when we go to the movies, I sit several seats away from because she is constantly talking back to the movie..really loud! LOL
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 8:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2010