no matter what there is a problem with inlaw's!

inlaws piss me off to the max! we are married they tell me i ruined there son's life!?they open our mail we said not too! i told the mom plz dont he is my husband & our bills are my buisness she blew up sayin"he is my son i have every right too"&that i was a bad mother to my son(her son eats candy all day,he has no good teeth)she gets pissed at me because i wont let them give my son candy &that they dont like the way i raise him it has to be her tradition,she gets pissed that i tell her kids to go wash there hands before they touch aiden they play in durt,picks nose etc,they take baths 3 times a month,i know its wrong but im hard headed about things but how much crap they tell me i dont want to see them or let them see my son at all they pushed my buttons to much i tryed for my hubby but i cant do it anymore,my hubby wants to visit 4 x-mas but i dont want to c them,what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I have a quick question , if you don't live there then how do they have access to your mail?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• First off what is she doing opening your mail anyways? Does she get some of your mail or is she coming over and opening your mail? I wouldn't care about what kind of a mother they thought you were. As long as you know that you are a great mom and you do what you need to do for your son then that's all that matters. I know you don't care for the in-laws so maybe you and your husband can come up with a compromise. I know you don't want to go over for x-mas but maybe you could compromise by only going for a hour or two and then leave. Try and talk to your husband and see if you can work it out that way or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• MOVE OUT! sheesh....sorry but you staying with them is not going to change anything....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• If you are staying with them leave!!! If not then you really need to speak with your husband. Be gentle!! I have an eccentric mil and I had to finally get my husbands support or it would not have worked. You will have his family in your life forever if you truely love your husband. My husband and I came up with key words for each other to know we have had enough. This works however at both in laws homes.. Hang in there you can come up with a happy medium.
    amo3373

Answer by amo3373 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• why isn't your husband taking care of this? A real man wouldn't let anyone disrespect his family, not even his mother.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i used to live there not anymore i got fed up with that crap i had my mail changed but some how or another it started to go back over there , i am going to change it in the morning again and tell them this crap better not happen again, my husband has told them not to but his mom thinks she is the shit and can do whatever ugh! it pisses me off so bad, i have told her personally and she started to yell out everywhere in spanish, im trying to compermise with him but its so hard whenever i try to talk or explain something to his parents they hang up on me and call him right away with another different story and its so sad that they lie to there son about me i cant stand it and its hard for him to believe that they are doing this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008