Question about Discharge?

So i've notice that my discharge has changed a little bit... my doctor had tested it tuesday and told me it was just extra cervical secretions... but i've noticed that it's got from sort of a thick white discharge to a clear/yellowish discharge. I've also been experiancing some cramping or scraping feelings down low which i'm assuming is possibly the baby putting pressure on my cervix. My doctor had also said that I was starting to dialate at my last appt. I'm not too worried about the change... but i was just wondering if this IS normal or something I should start to worry about? I am 35 weeks almost 36 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say if it gets dark and with an odor, to definately get it checked again. I am also 35 weeks and have been experiencing the "scraping" feeling down below. Your cervex is probably preparing itself and the secretions could also be a sign (I still get the thick white discharge...ugg)
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 4:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2008