I am new. And I want to make friends but dont know how.I have joined groups now but how do I make friends?

I just want to make friends. But dont know how.

brookelove

Asked by brookelove at 3:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• do you read through the posts in your groups to find members who you can identify with? That is how I got started. I believe you can go to the journals tab and read journal entries of moms and you might find someone that way who is going through something you are going through. Bonding helps but isn't always necessary. If you want a friend feel free to go to my homepage and see if you want to be friends. If so, send me an invitation. I'm sure I'd love to be your friend and I'll share mine with you!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I just invite people who seem to have smiler views as mine to be friends. Or if they said something I really like, I invite them too. Don't wait for people to invite you, you make the first move!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 5:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Make posts and reply to posts. You will get to know people and find people with similar interests as your's.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2008