Do you like karaoke places? If yes, do you sit and listen & sing?

I am actually a bad singer.. but I enjoy other people sing!

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love singing. Half the time I take over.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh my goodness...way back in the day--before we had kids--DH and I would always go out with people from work on the weekends. We'd go to bars, get slammed, and karaoke our butts off. By the time we'd put away a dozen pitchers of beer, no one cared whether we could sing or not...we just did it anyway. I'd sign up for stupid duet songs like "Don't You Want Me Baby?" by the Human League and "I Would Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf and then drag up one of the guys from work and make him sing it with me.
    Those are absolutely some of my funniest memories ever.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have never been to one.....I have a machine at home that me and my kids like to play with , though.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I absolutely love it!!! My brother works at a bar that does Karoke Thurs-Sat nights and when I am in town I go up there and sing all night and listen to the other singers. Some are horrific and some are awesome, both types are fun!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i have been to a couple of them places and its fun to watch people sing some are good and some are bad
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, the smaller the place, the better, and I love to sing.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010