Is it safe

Is it ok to have sex in first stage of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It is usually safe to have sex in any stage of pregnancy....unless your having complications then your doctor may tell you not to.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, it is safe during the entire pregnancy, unless of course you are high risk and your Dr says no.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes unless you Dr says not to
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It depends on your particular situation. Ask your doc. I have a history of miscarriage and I am 8 weeks pregnant, the doc has told me not to have sex until they see the baby and he is fine and healthy. Only one week to go!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 10:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If your doctor clears it then yes. If your are a high risk of miscarriage then it ts not advised.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes perfectly safe during the entire pregnancy, but if your still worried get a confirmation from your doctor to put your mind at ease :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• unless ur OB says no, then have fun. But my hubby was too scared with our first so it was like 4 months in before we had sex.. but the second go around shoot we had sex like a couple days after we found out. so it's always safe.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 2:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010