How often do you grocery shop?

I try to buy for 2 weeks at a time but I usually have to go back to get more milk, eggs and bread :)

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 7:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Once a week, but I end up going for things I forget like two other times.

Answer by older at 7:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We try for two weeks at a time. But we'll always end up going to walgreens or such for more water, bread, milk and eggs as well.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• One big trip a week. But I work in a grocery store, so I tend to buy stuff allot more throughout the week. I will pick up small things every other day or so, depending on what i am in the mood for for dinner, or snack. Or whatever the family wants. Very seldom do I leave work empty handed.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am with you. I try and get everything to last for 2 weeks as that is how my husband gets paid. But I do have to end up getting juice, milk, bread, baby food once a week.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I do for two weeks. Just have to go back for milk.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• 3 or 4 times a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Every 2 weeks I make a BIG grocery trip, but I still find myself needing to go back several times in between for things I forgot lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Once a week. Very rarely have to go back for something I forgot, or didn't know about (like the cupcakes for the class thing!)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• once a week ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i make one big trip once a month because i have to drive 35 minutes away to the town over from us only place with a large food store (winco).....and i stop by the little market here in town about once a week for milk.....thats about it.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2010