My DFs grandma passed away last night:(

My df came home at 4am, which was a shock because he works outta state and wasnt due to come home until the 11th, but he told me his grandma passed. Sunday she fell and broke her femur. She had surgery last night to fix it and I guess she had a blood clot they didnt know about and it went straight to her heart and she passed. I'm so sorry to hear the news.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• So sorry to hear this, my condolences.

Answer by older at 7:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm so sorry to hear this, the family will be in my thoughts!
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• my grandma is very very sick today , my mon is sad even I ... i think nothing gonna be the same after her , if she'll goe she'll take a part of me with her forever
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Our Prayers to your family...
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell your DF not to be too sad, I know that sounds terrible but listen, she is out of all pain now, she is out of all this mess of the world, which is getting harder and harder to make it ends meet in, I know it hurts but just remember that God take the best flower from the garden, ok? I will say a prayer for you.
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• im sorry to hear but now she is in a better place resting piecefully everything is going to get better in time i know it is hurting to hear that news but you will be happy again & would always have great memories & know that you loved her
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• He is sad, but he is happy that she is gone to heaven to be with her husband, and he knows that that was what she wanted.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010