Should I Be Worried?

Hi Ladies!
I Was At The Doctors' Yesterday And And Thing Is Fine With Me And The Little Soon To Be...But Im Worried About My Belly, Im 19 Weeks Along And Im Hardly Showing...Its Kinda Of A Good Thing For Me Cause I Dont Wanna Look Fat ( Sorry If I Sound Like A Total Pig ). But It Worries Me Alot. My Doctor Told Me The BaBy Is Healthy And I Am Greatful...But Still Worried About The Belly...What Do U Ladies Think?? Am I Just Lucky Or Am I Over Doing It?

EndlessM

Asked by EndlessM at 7:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are just one of those lucky ladies, that will probably will end up looking awesome after all is done! don't worry, rejoice!

Answer by older at 7:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Some women dont start showing until later....I'm am not one of those lucky one, I start showing early and then I get asked if I'm having twins.... but you could also be losing some weight in other places and gaining with the baby so it evens out and you dont notice right away.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You are blessed......is this your first baby? Do you excercise a lot? A lot of factors play into it, including genetics.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was the same way during my first pregnancy. At 7 months along, people were still afraid to ask me if I am pregnant or not because they didn't want to risk offending me if I wasn't, and I am a stick figure lol There in the last 2 months I totally blew up like the good year blimp lol As long as the growth of your baby is on track then you have nothing to worry about =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• @ Anna92464
    I Used To Dance 4 Times A Week...I Dont Really Excercise Alot...Not A Big Fan Of The Gym Lol
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• @ Anna92464
    First Baby Indeed
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Some women don't show till later or much at all.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A friend of ours is a "bean pole" (we joke with her that if she turns sideways she disappears). When she was pregnant with her first you wouldn't know. They day she went in to have the baby she had a little bump and that was it. The baby weighed almost 8 lbs. Her doc told her she was carrying it all in the back.

Me, I was about 8 months before I looked like I was def pregnant and not just "pudgy". With second and third, I started showing almost right away and was constintly asked if I was having twins. I'm 5'2" and was 145 lbs when I got pregnant wiht our second and 158 lbs when i got pregnant with our third. and I got HUGE with both of them.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm about 18 weeks along and everyone acts so surprised when I tell them I'm pregnant because I'm hardly showing. I was worried about it as well, but my doctor informed me everything is fine. I'm glad I'm not alone though!
    leemellon

Answer by leemellon at 9:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Lol I Know The Feeling
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2010