Do you have a "mom" hair cut?

I just cut most of my hair off and dyed it a autumn red. Did anyone else go to a mom-do?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Not me!

Answer by older at 8:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Heck no. Long and blonde.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• well I have had a mom do, but not on purpose, I cut it all off edgy like, but then as it started growing out it looked very "mom cut" but now its about medium length
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• haha no!! i could not do that! i chopped my hair off and like it black but not to a point where it needs to be a mom-do. my cousin chopped her long beautiful hair off and went super short where you can spike it out and gawd only knows why she keeps it like that...
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't.... yet. Mine is still long, but if my hair looked good short in a little "bob" I would go for it. I cut it short right before I found out I was pregnant with my first, and regretted it, and haven't got it cut since (just trims) I'm sure I will one day have a mom-do but it's just not time yet. I hope you like your hair! I get jealous of some women who totally pull off the short do's!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have a me do (Long and layered never ever short)....never a mom do.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• what is a mom-haircut? by looking at the majority of soccer moms/PTA/carpoolers, i'd say its everything..especially a shoulder-length long, layerd shag..if its shorter, its the a-line bob. if its longer than the shoulders, its just long.

there is no such thing as a mom-haircut. short vs long is such a blast of insecurity. quit hating on women who don't cling to their high school-cheerleader-length hair. some ladies look awesome with short hair, some with long hair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Considering I haven't gotten it cut in over six months it is definitely not a mom cut, lol. It is almost to the middle of my back now. Not that anyone can tell as I leave it up in a ponytail all the time.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• after having my son 3 years ago i cut off all my long hair because it was just becoming too much to take care so i went short and it has been much easier since. i don't miss my long hair i like being able to get brush my hair and go.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• What's a mom hair cut?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010