fun toys for a 6 month old?

With Christmas coming I was just wondering what your 6 month olds favorite toy is? I know Santa is bringing a walker and a steering wheel, and toy phone...but I would like an educational toy for her to play with. At this age it is so hard to know what they will be doing developmentaly in a month lol. She will be 6 months old on Christmas eve. Suggestions?

endurablemist

Asked by endurablemist at 8:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son loved soft books (the tub ones are great), small cars, dolls that are for ages 6mo and up. Baby ball pit, and any toy that she can push and make things happen, music, lights, action
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• great question, mine will be 6 months the day after christmas and i don't know what to get her either! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Leap Frog has a really nice activity table. The legs are removable so it can be used before they can stand. I would take two legs off and prop it up with the remaining two.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My son will be 7 months and i am getting him the Laugh and Learn activity Table by Fisher price, it teaches them to pull up and stand.
    I already gave him the V-Tech move n crawl ball and he LOVES it, it rolls around and lights up and plays music.
    I also am getting him the Playskool Busy Ball Popper, the balls pop out and spin around.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010