Dress clothes for a 9 month old boy?

What items would you have in him closet?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but for a basic wordrobe I always loved one piece outfits with snaps in the crotch if I could find them. They are easier than shirts and pants in my opinion. Have plenty of undershirts/onesies, socks, and shoes for going outside. Plus he needs sleepwear and I always loved using the blanket sleepers on top of PJ's for warmth. Have more than you think you need so you aren't short if you get behind with laundry. He'll need a couple of hats, mittens, and a one piece snow suit if you are in a cold winter area. If your "dress clothes" means fancy clothes I always had something red for the holidays and maybe one or two outfits that were saved for special occasions. Kept separate so they stayed clean and fresh. Hope this was helpful.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Khaki's and button down shirts,sweater vest, and a little newsboy cap
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The best dress clothes are khakis and sweater vest, just as liss05 stated!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2010