what you all doing for thanksgiving?

san78

Asked by san78 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• not sure yet probably just a nice dinner for us 3 and then play some wii and watch a movie
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It's MY turn to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year for a family of 24 maybe more....Lots of kids too so it will be loud and messy that day. (say a prayer for me! lol)
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• probably spending most of it in a store parking lot waiting for the black friday sales :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Going to my sisters house. Truly my favorite day of the year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We live on a military base in Japan, and most of my husbands co-workers are single, so we are doing a BIG Thanksgiving dinner the day before Thanksgiving because they have the day before and day of off. They like to drink so they don't want to drink a lot Thanksgiving day then be hungover for work on Friday, lol, priorities!! So we will do a big dinner with a lot of people, it will be really nice to be able to help these guys out since they have no family to spend Thanksgiving day with :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Going to hubby's side...everyone brings somehting & we do pot luck dinner..then watch football
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010