What was your favorite present last Christmas?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• socks.....every year my gmom got use socks because they where useful.......to this day i will not buy my kids socks as a gift....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had no money last year so i got nothing this year will be better and i will get gifts i buy
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My FIL gives us $500 each every year for Christmas. So with that hubby and I spend it on whatever we want! Usually major shopping for clothes. Last year I bought my self a pair of Uggs and went half with him on a new flat screen TV for our bedroom.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A pair of slippers. Laugh if you will but it was our first winter here and my feet get so cold that if I bang my toe against something, not only am I in excruciating pain, I tend to let loose a tirade of obscenities that would make my mother roll over in her grave. When I wrapped my cold toe around the corner of the wall, I knew that was what I wanted.
    Close second would be this set of glass boxes made to look like gifts. The lady drilled a hole in bathroom window glass and stuffed christmas lights in it, wrapped a bow around it and it looks like light up presents. They are adorable!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• For me it was seeing my child opening her gifts on Christmas Day...That is such a blessing...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't remember.. oopps!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I didn't get anything sadly, but I get much more happiness out of seeing my son open his gifts. This year should be better :).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• mY HUSBAND & SON GAVE ME A CAMERA - i LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES - YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
    aND THIS YEAR mY HUSBAND ALREADY GAVE ME A "VIPER" FOR MY CAR (A CAR STARTER SO i CAN WARM MY CAR UP BEFORE i EVER GO OUTSIDE TO GET IN IT.
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 11:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• seeing my kid's open their gifts & their facial expressions
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• seeing my son's face on christmas morning seeing the tree and presents.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2010