To much information

Okay So I'm already 3 cm dilated and 60% iffaced right? well me and my husband had sex last night and ever since I've been "uncomfortable" as in tossing and turning, hurting in my stomach, not very "INTENSE" contractions but having contractions, and diareah*however u spell that* I honestly don't know how much more I can take of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Uhh.. how far along are you?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was 4 cms. dilated & 80% effaced for a week. My fiance & I had sex once right before that doctors appointment when I was only 3 cms. You could be going into labor soon since you do have diarrhea. I know that I did right before I left for the hospital. I went into labor at 6 in the morning but was too nervous to call the doctor so I waited until 11 & was in the bathroom the entire time.

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• try and rest as much as you can but congrats it sounds like your going to be having a baby soon! Just a word of advice, if yuo are wanting an epidural do NOT wait until you are screaming in pain to go to the hospital. You have to get 2 bags of fluid via iv drip and it takes over an hour. I was TICKED no one told me that and I was being wheeled down the hall for a c-section before the bags had even dripped in yet. Start timing those contractions. Once they are 5 mins apart head to the hospital
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Sounds like you are in labor. I was 36 weeks with my second child. That morning I went to the doctor. I was 3 centimeters dilated and I went shopping for more baby items. I returned home packed a baby bag and my bag. I had sex with my husband before he went to work about 3:00 pm. Approxiamately, 9:00 pm that night contractions were hitting me really hard. I was seriously hurting by this time. I called the doctor and he told me to come into the hospital. But I didn't follow his orders because Law & Order:SVU was coming on. I sat there in pain watching my show. I was hurting so bad. I passed out in pain. I finally woke up when my husband came home. I told him i was in labor too. He told me I didn't look bad for me to be in labor. Well, then my husband fell asleep the pain was unbearable. I started crying. he knew I was serious then. He rushed me to the hospital. when I arrived at the hospital I was 8 centimters dilated.
    Seymara

Answer by Seymara at 11:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Take 2 grams of calcium with a glass of milk, 9 grams of vitamin C, stay hydrated, and continue your prenatals. Do not take magnesium (as this will slow labor down), but the rest will help with your labor and the pain. Good Luck!
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008