My xBF from like 5 yrs ago and I are good friends. He just confided in me that he recently slept with a customer's dd. She is 15. He says "she came on to me". I have a dd who is almost 14 so this hits close to home for me. In fact, he started by asking me how old my dd was. What do I say to him? I don't even know how to talk to him or what (if anything) I should do.... adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• A pedophile with cancer is still a child molester!

Do NOT feel sorry for this person. He is raping children!

Take you phone with the text to your local police station. They will be able to help this poor girl. You have the power to protect future victims.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• First of all, keep your kids and yourself as far away from him as you possibly can. Secondly, SOMEONE should make and anonymous phone call to the child's parents or local authorities. This guy is a perv and it's been proven that with men, if they think they can or have gotten away with something, they will do it again.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Stay as far away from him as possible and keep your dd even farther away! He says "she came on to me"! BS! He should have known better....How old is he? He should be in jail!
    Are you seriously asking this question?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would be dont talking to him. That is just wrong then to blame it on the child on top of that! Keep him away from your family!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• definitely keep him away from your kids.. and you tell him that on no uncertain terms if you catch him around your dd he will go to jail.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• how old is he? WOW, that is so fucked up! You should slap him across the face, let him know he is a pedophile & then kick him in the crotch. I would not want ANY man who could so easily sleep with a child be anywhere NEAR my DD. Wow, i'm just grossed out now. What a shitty human being...he cannot control his penis enough that he cannot say no to sex with a child? He's a bad human being. I would want nothing to do with that man. Sick....disgusting....twisted...mental...selfish....just fucking sad that a grown man would do such a thing....he should know better...and the fact that he does not should be enough to cut this nasty loser out of your life. He would have two black eyes if he told me this.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• did he tell you in an email, if so that needs to go to the police
    if it was on the phone, you still need to contact the police or social services

did you look him up on internet to see if he is registered sex offender?? you should, if he is, of course this will help when telling authorities, if you did not report, you are in some way a party to hiding what he has done

IMO..you have to report this

41 man and 15 girl!! no question = report this
    if he was 18, then maybe i would keep mouth shut, but 41 years old=he is a child predator!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• take your phone to the police!
    YES, they can trace that call and they WILL
    a man who 41 having sex with a child of 15 is rape!!

call the police, maybe they will send a dectective to your home to talk to you

again in my opinion..YOU HAVE TO REPORT THIS
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i would also call the child's parents....they need to know their daughter could very easily screw up her life doing the things she is doing...this man should really go to jail.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would break all ties to this man. No one needs a pedophile anywhere near their children. At his age he should have known to get away from the girl if she really did try to come on to him. I would also call my local police department and tell them what he told me. I don't know if they can do anything, but if they can it needs to be done. When I was 14 I was raped by someone who was 28 and he made that same claim. It was bull$hit then and I wouldn't doubt if it was bull$hit now.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010