Would you take your kids to a place like this?

Like an arts and crafts place. Where they pay to get in and then have unlimited supplies to work with. Different things like pottery, canvas painting, random supplies. How much would you pay and what would make you want to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds like a great place to have a child birthday party at. I would pay about $8 each child for one hour.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Heck...forget the kids, I would LOVE to go to a place like this...LOL. Seriously, if they also include the food and soda, I'ld pay about $12 per kid.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Sure, we do things like that with girl scouts and call them workshops. It's nothing for us to pay $12-15 per person and not get any kind of snacks. If this is something you want to put together, I would contact the girl scout council in your area about doing a workshop. My girls would love it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It sounds great, but what's the catch?
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 9:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No catch... I really like to open a place like this but I just wanted to see if there was interest in it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have been to 2 ceramic places like what you describe. You pay for the piece you want to decorate and then you use any available supplies to paint it. The price includes firing. I don't remember the price exactly but I think it was $25-$30 and we picked vases to do.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think that'd be a great place, especially in an inner city type of autmosphere.
    You would have to charged a lot for door fee, because cost of supplies would greatly add up.
    I think a membership would be more of a better buy. Say 100 dollars for the year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• That sounds like a lot of fun! My kids would love it! I would pay $50-60 to have a party there for sure.
    circle_of_life

Answer by circle_of_life at 9:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would bring my boys there and yes sounds like a good place for a party
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would and I think $10 - $15 per child is reasonable.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 10:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2010