what are you doing today?

I am having such a busy day (but here I sit on cafemom). Sorting clothes, picking up cupcakes for DDs birthday, cleaning vacuuming, laundry, dishes....It will never end! Someone please tell me they are busier than me.....please?

endurablemist

Asked by endurablemist at 9:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• unfortunetly I have to stay home and relax due to testing positive for strep yesterday! :(
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have chores to do. Laundry, Dishes, Bathroom to clean .. Other then that I've got nothing going on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am walking twenty blocks to the library and then back and house work. Never ends. I am busier than a one armed flute player.
    Sapphire51

Answer by Sapphire51 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• cleaning house, taking my husband to the doctor, taking care of my boys, cooking dinner....the usual!
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• nope- it's acupuncture day, so a good part of it will be spent resting.

not my busy time-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• All my chores will have to wait until I get home from work. Thank God tonight I have declared a "left over" night. Need to eat up the food in the fridge. Plan on squeezing a walk at the park in with my kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Shampooing my carpet.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Everyday cleaning, laundry, run a couple of errands, cook dinner....then it's relaxing time with hubby and the kiddos!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Just a little bit of laundry and tidying up, then grocery store and the mall. I have a few ladies coming over tonight, so I'm also going to a little winery and picking up some of their Apple wine, it's awesome! (And goes great with Brie)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I need to clean and straighten everything in sight. I get to cart kids back and forth from school to a bunch of different activities. I also need to work both of my jobs today. I need to boost my jewelry inventory for my business, which means making beads and I need to set up for a gift boutique that starts tomorrow.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010