: ( am i meant to feel something yet...?

im due on on tues/wed and im worried coz i dont feel any different. I have been having hot and cold flushes, and cramps but just feels like normal period stuff!! : ( x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't feel a thing until the day I went into labor. Some women do have lots of sign and others don't even know they are in labor.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• ????? Was your period due tue/wed or do you mean that you were due to have your baby tues/wed???
    NitaNae

Answer by NitaNae at 11:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My Period is due on tuesday.... we gave been ttc for months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• don't fret...it will happen in perfect timing, no need to rush things...do you have a chiropractor?
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 12:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• We have been also TTC for months and I used to feel the same type of things but then I would get my period every month I think that we are just wanting to feel those symptoms so bad that we think we do Just relax and go ask your doctor to check all your levels and see she might want to put you on something to speed up the Process this is my 2nd month on clomid and I have 3 cousins that convieved on there 2nd month of clomid so maybe your body just needs a lil boost!! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008