Why is sun exposure bad if you have lupus?

Is it true that it causes bones to weaken and get brittle. My left foot is in so much pain. Crystalization( all the excess salt and waste is going to the soles of my feet) Message therapist told me because it is the lowest point in your body's center of gravity. What do you do to remedy this situation and make feet feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Health

• You might try a whole food nutraceutical like Juice Plus. It's been proven to support several measures of immune function. My email is eileen4jp@prodigy.net if you would like more info. I happen to have my son's bus driver on Juice Plus who has systemic lupus. Eileen
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 4:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• www.gerson.org my friend had ms went there and she got better i would try it it helped us as well
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• If you have lupus yes the sun is very bad. I actually have a friend with Lupus and i bought an umbrella for her so she could still go to the beach with me. Get some epsom salt as well sometimes that works if the sores arent open as much and soak them. Keep your legs propped up as well. Stay away from Salty food to control swelling.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2008