Im looking for work at home jobs, in data entry, IT help desk, without a fee, does anyone work for companies like this, from this site?

I work with computers well and Im looking for something that I can do full time.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

aet9rat6

Asked by aet9rat6 at 7:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I looked for over a month to find at home jobs then i found the mom team they are the only ones i found that were BBB approved and seem to really want to help. I really want to see moms like myself find ways to work from home that way they dont have to leave the children durig the day.
    Heres my site
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 9:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Check out my sites: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hi,

regarding Data Entry jobs, pure online data entry jobs are rare, Most legit online data entry jobs required person to live within certain distance. Data Entry work is otherwise required in conjunction with other work at home jobs, like., virtaul admin assistant, home based customer care agent, transcription etc. www.WorkathomeDesk.com has excellent work at home directory and fresh job leads are daily posted.
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 1:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I work from home for 2 companies. If you check out my profile you can find more information about it.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I wanted to share with you our group - The Power of 6 http://www.cafemom.com/group/46091/

Where Friends are Helping Friends.

There is tons of information on there - if you have any questions, please contact me or one of the administrators. We are here to help you and others - so if you know others who are struggling please pass of group information on to them as well.

Have a Merry CHRISTmas,
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008