Did your life turn out the way you wanted it to?

Sapphire51

Asked by Sapphire51 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• No. Since I let God takeover, it turned out much better.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well I would say no its full of surprises but I have to say that I really am glad because that would have been boring if you think about it.
    Sarahs_bowtique

Answer by Sarahs_bowtique at 9:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No and if I could go back and do things differently I would
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well, my life isn't over yet, but so far it certainly hasn't been the way I thought it would be.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes it did! Was I thinking it was going to be as great as this? No.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• So far it is going along mostly as planned. I have a few good surprises along the way and a few bad turns but I am pretty much where I wanted to be by now.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No. My Life turned out even more amazing than I could have imagined!

All my dreams have come true - I am happily Married to my Soulmate, Best Friend, Hero, and True Love..He is the most wonderful, sexy, caring, loving, hard-working, affectionate, and understanding Man there is! We have one perfect Son, who completed Our little Family and makes every day an adventure..He is the most handsome, brilliant, talented, fun, awesome, friendly, sweet, and absolutely amazing Kid ever created. I love my Men and Our beautiful Life! I am beyond blessed.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• For the most part, yes. There have been challenges and hurdles along the way. I am thankful for my mistakes because without them I wouldn't have my testimony and would not have become the woman I am today!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No, but I wouldn't change anything.So it is better than I wanted it to be.I have a good husband that loves me He works no less than 50 hours a week.Just so I can be home with our little girl that is amazing.We are hoping to have more.Yeah we had some rough time,but it brought us closer together.I have to say I am blessed
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010