How many of your misters went out to get Modern Warfare Black Opps last night?

My husband loves to play video games some times to the point that I am concerned! He'd rather play then sit and watch kids shows with our kids! Myslef I enjoy some of that time with ou children! So he went out last night at midnight to buy that new modern warefare game and played all night! I get so fustrated! Any one else in my shoes too?

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup. I woke up this morning and we had 3 copies sitting here. He went at midnight to get the Hardened edition and he got 2 free regular copies from work. (he works in the industry) I H A T E that game so much.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My DH preordered it, he is waiting for it to come in the mail. He is downrange right now, so he didnt need it on its immediate release
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• He would have except that we're broke lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine got his PC version and two of our three teenagers got the PS3 version. The other one is waiting to see if he'll like it enough to spend his $$ on it. Hubby is totally addicted, but I don't mind because we still spend our time together and when he does need his time to play, I'd rather have him home on the computer with a bunch of guys than out at a bar.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2010